With the first idea for a pan-European Unconference born in 2010 during an European Filemaker Trainer Meeting it was realised 2013 for the first time that size as
and is now evolved into
Unconference, Barcamp, Meetup, Hangout…
for FileMaker Developers.
Berlin, 2. - 4. June 2014
- nhow Hotel, Stralauser Allee 3, 10245 Berlin
- Find out more here
- We feel there are far too few possibilities to talk to, learn from, and hangout with fellow developers in a relaxed environment.
- We are, in part, inspired by the various community-driven events such as the regular FileMaker Trainer Meetings.
- We‘d like to share work and get feedback from people chewing on similar challenges.
- Simply register here.
- If you have something to discuss or talk about head over to the Schedule and follow the instructions there.
- If you see a session you‘d want to attend, drop a comment on that session page. It might become important for the final schedule.
- Ultimately, dotfmp is what you, the attendees, make it. Learn about how to shape it here.
- This event is intended to bring FileMaker developers and consultants together, no matter if you‘re in-house, no-house, indy or corporate! Come with your team, or bring a buddy, or just come alone to hang out.
- The list of attendees will be shown here.
- If you have someone you‘d like to meet either invite him personally or let us know directly.
- Attending dotfmp is and ever will be FREE. Period!
- Nonetheless, there are some local costs to cover. You can show your support by taking part in this crowdfunding scheme we've set up here.